Here are some pictures of my life in Strakonice for those of you who like to SEE what you keep hearing about!

My bedroom/an extra living room. I finally finished unpacking, so I feel much more settled now!

My wonderful roommate, Leah! Behind us is the Otava river that runs through Strakonice...a little frozen over. :)

Me (trying to stay warm) in one of the town squares.

Our dining room/kitchen.

The view from our kitchen window.
So, there you have it! This is where I'll be living for the next 6 months. I hope this helps to make you feel like you are more a part of it because you are!
3 comments:
Yeah...thanks for letting me know about the blog! Your apartment looks SO cute!!! :) Please keep this updated for all of us far away folks. :) Love ya and praying for ya!
Love the pics Emmy! I am glad all that the jacket is working for you. And let me tell you girlfriend...it is work'in hott stuff! Love you, miss you, kiss you!
I am so excited for you! The apartment is super cute, say hi to Leah for me. Love you and we are praying for you sis.
Post a Comment