Saturday, March 14, 2009

My 21st Birthday

I got to celebrate my 21st birthday with my friends in Cheb (pronounced Heb with some phlegm in the throat).  They totally surprised me and had the youth group room decorated with balloons and everything!  It was great!  Here are some pictures for you to enjoy:  

                 The beautiful flowers from my dad and brother.

The youth group presenting me with flowers from my dad and brother.
                 SURPRISE!!!
                         The whole gang.
    SOOO happy to see all of my friends!!!!
                      My very own Czech Bible!
                             Beautiful girls! 
      Vlasta and Sandra--two of the girls from the girls group.

My favorite Czech cake (honey cake) and my first Czech Bible!
Andy and Ester--some of the sweet girls in the youth group.  


So there you have it!  That was what my special day was like!  I couldn't imagine a 
better 21st birthday.    








1 comment:

AnnaTee said...

I want to see pictures of the beer.